Objectives of IQAC
The general objective of the IQAC at BSFMSTU is to promote a quality assurance culture within the university.
The specific objectives are :
- To institutionalize the quality assurance culture in accordance with national QA guidelines and international practices;
- To ensure that the university’s quality assurance procedures are designed following the QA guidelines and national requirements;
- To develop, maintain and enhance quality of education and people’s perception in favour of the university through consistent quality assurance practice and performance;
- To improve the quality of teaching-learning and research environments within the university sites as well as enhancing technical capacity of higher education sector;
- To build image of the university with confidence of the stakeholders ensuring transparency, accountability, and good practices in all aspects of management; and
- To prepare the university to meet the external quality assurance assessment and accreditation requirements.